"Moran’s music is sweet, in tune, and hip in nature... Paul Simon combined with a bit of Hootie and the Blowfish… everything from slow and chill country to rock & roll that raises your blood pressure a few notches."
Tom Laurie, Music Connection Magazine
News & Updates (blog)
Last Friday, on my Substack, I wrote about confidence and/or the lack-thereof of completing a project. I indicated that I... Continue reading
It was 2014. Two years prior my youngest had come to live with me full time. We had moved a... Continue reading
Song: She’s a Lady Rick Boggs, an audio engineer and founder of Audio Eyes, wrote this upon hearing the song: She's... Continue reading
I love the simplicity and vibe of this song. I have the lyrics below the video. Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0QR6VK0Wlk She... Continue reading
I've started publishing acoustic performance videos (typically filmed in our loft) each week on YouTube. My goal is to include... Continue reading
I wrote about this over on my Substack. You can join my mailing list/newsletter over there for music, essays, and... Continue reading
I originally wrote about this song over on Substack. I highly recommend that EVERYBODY goes over there and subscribes. Also,... Continue reading
FROM MAILCHIMP TO SUBSTACK Recently, I moved my newsletter to Substack from Mailchimp. This post and the video embedded below... Continue reading
AMERICAN DREAM I wrote American Dream back in 2009, following the housing/banking crash. Reflecting on how the US routinely bails... Continue reading
- Emerging from The Bunker of Obsession - sort ofStill obsessing and happy about it
- The Game is Afoot: Learning Music Production & Trippin' on my VocalsAbout doing more and showing less
- The Pen (a poem about living)A poem about living and the fleeting nature of life!
- Love Has Flown (more produced) plus thoughts on style and deliveryFrom here, there, and around the world!
- Love Has Flown (Acoustic)A song I wrote a few years ago about breakup and heartache.